Manage Hosted Pages
|Quick Links:||Rental Beam Home||Quick Start||FAQ||What's New||Using the Web Site||Categories:||Rental Beam||Add-Ons||Website||Statistics||Notices||Web Displays|
Hosted Pages are special web pages created and hosted by Rental Beam. They are easily customized and contain standard details from your Personal Profile such as Social Networking Identities and In-World SLurls.
- 1 Manage Hosted Pages Main View
- 2 Creating a New Hosted Page
- 3 List of Existing Hosted Pages
- 4 Editing an Existing Hosted Listing Page
Manage Hosted Pages Main View
The Hosted Listing Pages Main View has two sections. The top section lists all existing Hosted Pages. The bottom allows you to create a new Hosted Listing Page.
Creating a New Hosted Page
Each Hosted Page must have its own unique Title. Create a new Hosted Page by entering the desired Title then press the tab key.
After you verify the Title is correct,the new Hosted Listing Page is added to the list.
List of Existing Hosted Pages
The list of existing Hosted Pages contains the following information:
- Hosted Page ID
- The Title you entered to create the Hosted Page
- Listing Group
- If a Land Group is selected then only Rentals assigned to the specific Land Group will be displayed by the Hosted Page.
- Hosted Listing Pages will display Available Rental Listings in either a line-by-line Textual format (Text) or a grid-based Graphical layout (Graphic).
- Last Update
- The date and time the Hosted Listing Page was last modified.
- Click the View link to open the Hosted Listing Page in a new Window or Tab.
- Click the Edit link to open the Options Panel.
Editing an Existing Hosted Listing Page
Edit an existing Hosted Listing Page by clicking the "Edit" link to the right of the Hosted Page entry.
Uploading a Page Banner Image
Each Hosted Listing Page may have its own unique Page Banner Image. The image file must be 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels high. Click the "Upload a new Page Banner Image" button to begin the upload process.
Once uploaded, the new Page Banner Image will appear in the Settings Panel.
Entering Header and Title Text
Hosted pages use the popular BBCode formatting language so that you can create attractive and powerful Hosted Pages. BBCode allows you to format text, change colors, link to other sites without knowing or entering HTML code. You can view a simple help page with all recognized BBCode tags while entering the Description text.
Deleting a Hosted Listing Page
You must open the Hosted Page for editing then click the "Delete This Page" button. You will be asked to verify the deletion.
Closing the Hosted Page Settings Panel
When you have set the various options as desired, click the "Done" link to close the Settings Panel.
Viewing the Hosted Page
You may click the "View" link to the right of the Hosted Page Title to open it in a new Window or Tab. The resulting Hosted Page is immediately live and will show you current information about your Available Rentals.
Change it slightly to read:
Go ahead and click the links to see how they look.